- Inform the HMI that an application has unregistered.
SDL sends this notification when:
- The named application has unregistered from the mobile side via an appropriate RPC.
- The connection and corresponding session(s) are closed due to transport connection issues (for example, WiFi/BT connection closing on mobile device, USB unplugging, etc.).
- A HeartBeat timeout occurs between the mobile device and SDL Core (if a HeartBeat timeout is set).
- HMI must distinguish distinguish between an unexpected disconnect and a regular exit from the
- HMI must removed the named application from the list of registered applications.
- In case of an
Unexpected Disconnect, the HMI may display a popup of some kind that reports a connection with the named app was unexpectedly lost.
- In case of any type of disconnect, the HMI may switch to a
Home screen that displays a list of other registered applications.
- The HMI may delete all application data after an app disconnects, except for
JSON Example Notification
View on GitHub.com
"jsonrpc" : "2.0",
"method" : "BasicCommunication.OnAppUnregistered",
"appID" : 65539,