Called when a transport disconnects
public void onTransportDisconnected(String info,boolean availablePrimary,BaseTransportConfig transportConfig)
- a human readable string including information on the disconnected transport
- a boolean flag indicating if there is another transport that can
be used to connect with the SDL enabled device.
- the previously supplied transport config
Called when an RPC message has been received from the connected SDL device
public void onRPCMessageReceived(RPCMessage rpcMessage)
- the RPC message that was received
Called to indicate that a session has started with the connected SDL device. This means the
RPC and Bulk service types have also been started.
public void onSessionStarted(int sessionID,Version version)
- session ID associated with the session that was established
- the protocol version that has been negotiated for this session
Called to indicate that the session that was previously established has now ended. This means
that all services previously started on this session are also closed.
public void onSessionEnded(int sessionID)
- the session ID that was assigned to this now closed session
View on GitHub.com
Called when an auth token has been received. This should always happen after the session
has been created.
public void onAuthTokenReceived(String authToken,int sessionID)
- the actual auth token that has been stringified
- the session ID that this auth token is associated with