4.6. Process State View
The process State view shows the global SmartDeviceLink states according to system life cycle.
- SDL creates and initializes component according to configuration file.
- If all SDL subsystems successfully started, SDL starts waiting HMI and mobile connections.
- If failed, SmartDeviceLink is shutting down.
- SDL waits for an HMI connection.
- If HMI successfully connected, SDL starts processing all mobile data.
- On receiving stop signal SmartDeviceLink is shutting down.
- SDL handles HMI and mobile data and proceed according to business requirements.
- SDL starts shutdown procedure on getting stop signal from HMI or OS.
View on GitHub.com
- SDL stores all resumption data, unregisters all mobile applications, disconnects from HMI and denitializes all components.
- Finish SDL life cycle,
- Continue processing data on getting Awake command from HMI.