4.5. Data View
The Data View shows relations between separated data types and actors that perform information processing in the system. It depicts contents of saved information and also visualizes information sources, processors and destination.
The following Diagram shows relations between separated data types and actors that perform information processing in the SmartDeviceLink.
- Stores raw data with connection identifier.
- Data primitive in Transport Manager
- Used by Protocol Handler as a transport layer income data, connection_key identifies physical connection
- Used by Protocol Handler as a business layer outcome data, connection_key identifies unique session
- Protocol layer primitive with protocol related information.
- Used internally by Protocol Handler for protocol header information prepossessing
- Security Manager primitive type.
- Encapsulates TLS handshake and security error data
- Application Manager RPCs primitive type with function and correlation identifiers.
- Internally by Protocol Handler for protocol header information prepossessing
- As abstraction for RPCs transferring by HMI Message Helper
- SmartObject acts as a union for business-layer data and could handle RPCs data as one hierarchy object.
- Used by Application Manager, Commands and HMI Message Helper for RPCs data filling
- RPC's data transferring between business-layer components
- Note: SmartObjects are being validated according to MOBILE_API.xml and HMI_API.xml.
Mobile Command and HMI Command
- RPCs objects with validation and processing data according to business requirements
- Application Manager prepares Mobile Requests according to SmartObjects from transport layer
- Mobile Request prepares SmartObject for the next HMI Request object and subscribes to answer event
- Application Manager prepares HMI Response according to SmartObjects from HMI layer
- HMI Request prepares SmartObject for the next HMI Request object
- Used as a primitive for JSON format in HMI transport
View on GitHub.com
- DBUS message system abstraction
- Used as a primitive for DBUS format in HMI transport